time to bombard ignatieff with pro-coalition messages
By now you've all heard that Bob Rae has dropped out of the Liberal leadership contest. This is a big disappointment to me, but we can't waste time on disappointment.
It would hurt to see the left cut a deal with a pro-war, pro-torture apologist for U.S. foreign policy...
Geez. Just read that over. Kind of leaves a hollow pit in your stomach, doesn't it?
...but if Ignatieff represents the Liberal platform, and the coalition accord is specific to economic issues, I can live with it. I have to live with it to get rid of the Conservatives, and I have to count on the NDP to stay who they are.
That may be a lot to hope for, but I've got plenty of hope.
Write, call and email the offices of Michael Ignatieff. Tell him we want a Liberal-NDP coalition!
Etobicoke: 416.251.5510
Ottawa: 613.995.9364
Ignatieff.M@parl.gc.ca
Also: if you have a Liberal or NDP MP, email and call them, too.
Tell them we are the majority and we believe the coalition is best for us, and best for Canada!
It would hurt to see the left cut a deal with a pro-war, pro-torture apologist for U.S. foreign policy...
Geez. Just read that over. Kind of leaves a hollow pit in your stomach, doesn't it?
...but if Ignatieff represents the Liberal platform, and the coalition accord is specific to economic issues, I can live with it. I have to live with it to get rid of the Conservatives, and I have to count on the NDP to stay who they are.
That may be a lot to hope for, but I've got plenty of hope.
Write, call and email the offices of Michael Ignatieff. Tell him we want a Liberal-NDP coalition!
Etobicoke: 416.251.5510
Ottawa: 613.995.9364
Ignatieff.M@parl.gc.ca
Also: if you have a Liberal or NDP MP, email and call them, too.
Tell them we are the majority and we believe the coalition is best for us, and best for Canada!
Comments
Post a Comment