connecting

Last week we met Lone Primate, an absolutely lovely evening. LP's (extremely flattering) description of that event is here, with some nice pictures.

Today it's dim sum with M@. I'm looking forward to getting a copy of his new book. (M@, is there a link?).

Last night we had dinner with Ellen The Amazing Dogsitter and her partner Paul. Although Ellen doesn't blog, we connected through Craigslist.

I am incredibly happy and appreciative to be meeting friends here in our still-new home. I feel myself putting down roots, and it's a good feeling. Long-time readers will forgive my repetition of a constant theme: without the internet, this would have been a far more difficult and lonelier experience.

I think I will steal the title of Lone Primate's post for this one. Sometimes it's so hard to think of one word!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sharia

observation

can of worms